Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

pinterest pin!

I pinned a post off pinterest on how to tie your running shoes.

Here was the original post: 

How to tie your running shoes to fit your feet better........ 

My shoe holes are a tad bit different but I did the same concept....

And the result!?!?!?! 
Before my feet hurt all over.  I figured it was from being a new runner and pounding the pavement.  But then why would the tops of my feet hurt?  
I retied my shoes this morning and went for a very early morning run!  On a side note Im very proud of my self for that run because I convinced my self to run on a busy road and get over my fear!  Ok back to the results.... Its been about 12 hours since I returned and STILL NO foot pain.  My feet felt more free and the shoes didn't feel as heavy!  

SO I'm chalking this up to a Pinterest SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until next time!
*Shanna Marie* 



No comments:

Post a Comment