Search This Blog

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Throwback Thursday!

You guessed it.....its Thursday!  SO what have I pulled from the archives this week?

Video Games: 

I am not much of a video game player still to this day.  But there is one game that I would play for hours on end with all my cousins while hanging out at the grandparents house!  That's right its..........
Mario!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
This game could keep any kids busy for hours....days....weeks!  I have tried to find games just like it but nothing compares to the original :-(. I couldn't leave this out of throwback!  

Its about the hair:  

Everyone knows that the 80's/early 90's was all about the hair!  A past time I took kind of serious!  Sad but true....i did help from my dear mother lol.  The first one is my all time favorite.....
The hair scrunchies!  OH the possibilities. And they were so AWESOME!  

Next is a throwback that my family will just love hehe.  I had bangs most of my childhood....meaning.....
You guessed it....HUGE bangs!  I look back and realize that it looked horrible and thankful that I got rid of the bangs in high school.  This is not me but I did have a perm with the big bangs so its a good replica lol.  

Until next time!
*Shanna Marie* 



No comments:

Post a Comment