Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Throw Back Thursday!

I decided to start a new "Regular" post.  Whats better then a blast from the past?  Throw Back Thursday is a great way to show all my favorites (and some ridiculous stuff that we thought were awesome).
I thought why not start back....way back...this week!  The 80's where I was proudly born!
Jelly Shoes!  I lived in these for many many years. I also believe that I owed every color possible!  Who wouldn't love these shoes?  They were so comfortable, stylish, and just plan AWESOME!
Simon Says.  I would rack this up to being on of the best games from my childhood.  This thing could keep me busy for hhhoooouuuurrrrrsssss!  And somehow Simon also won :-(.  

I would think this is a good start.  Tune in next Thursday to see what other crazy stuff I can dig up for Throw Back Thursday.  
Or if you have an awesome idea that you loved, let me know and I can add it to the list! 

*Shanna Marie*

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow...you took me way back in time! :)

    I nominated you for the Liebster award...read more here! http://www.epicmommyadventures.com/2013/03/third-times-charm.html

    ReplyDelete